Wednesday, June 13, 2007

in case you people have been wondering where the hell have i gone to because i haven't been blogging for a freaking long time, here's the reason why:

MY COM CRASHED! x(
DAMNIT.
LIFE SUCKS, TAKE DRUGS.
UGHHH I'M HIGHLY ANNOYED.

alright so right now i'm using my cousin's com, trying to recap everything that has happened within the last 2 weeks.

- i played badminton with dawnnie dearest. (:
- i screwed up my nusis shoot. ):
- went shopping with joyyyy. :D
- had dinner with mr ng ziwei and we watched ocean's thirteen which i didn't really like.
- lunched with melhuang and melko at vivo after church one day. (:
- mommy brought me and younger bro to some jap restaurant to eat good shit. watched shrek 3 after that. (:
- training and training and more training. ):
- i'm finally eighteen and legal. (:

well i guess i didn't really enjoy my birthday because i had to spend my day training at st pats which is like how sad lah but there are some people whom i want to thank for being so sweet. :D

1. mommy dearest for taking leave one day before my birthday to spend the day with me. (:
2. pam my love, boon, lalee, isabel, tiffany, yien, eddie, gerard, ziwei, joy, jing, dawnnie, yanting (my fellow poh. HAHAHA!), janice, silin, yueqi, hweeyi, vera, nicholas and jia for their birthday messages. (:
3. cheryl ang for sending me a birthday card all the way from canada! :D her card was so touching that i cried. i miss you babe!
4. sean for staying up til midnight to call and wish me happy birthday. :D
5. shazie for dedicating one whole blog entry to me. (:
6. my dg who called me from malaysia (cos' they are at church camp) and sang me birthday song through the phone. HAHAHA!
7. rifle guys plus keith for buying me a "little miss sunshine" shirt. (:
8. ismail who gave me a cute spongebob cup-ish thingy. (:
9. daddy for treating me pepper crabs. (:
10. my younger bro for buying me magazine because he didn't know what to give me. HAHAHA!
11. and all who remembered my birthday. :D

<3!

No comments: